Conclusion of contract
The purchase contract is concluded when we deliver the ordered goods in our retail store or accept your order either in writing or by e-mail or send to your request and at a specified delivery address.
Shipment, delivery time
Shipment will be effected insured to the address stated by you. Unless otherwise stated, we will transfer the goods to the agent effecting the delivery within one working day of our receipt of the purchase price. We make every effort to meet delivery dates. In the event of delivery delays caused by circumstances for which we are not responsible and were not known to us at the time of receipt of your order, delivery will be delayed accordingly. We will give you notice of any such delays as quickly as possible.
Should any specific article no longer be able for delivery, we shall be entitled to withdraw from our undertaking to deliver. In any such case, we will inform you without delay that the article is no longer available and, where necessary, refund the purchase price to you without delay.
All prices are inclusive of value-added tax (VAT) at the rate legally applicable in Germany (if applicable) and other cost components, plus a flat-rate shipping charge. The prices relate to the articles as illustrated and described, but not to their content, accessories and decoration.
Shipments to countries outside the EU may also be liable for payment of customs duties and other levies, which can vary from country to country and must be paid by the recipient at the time of receipt of the goods. Details of the levels of any such customs duties and other levies will be obtainable from your local customs office.
The following flat-rate shipping charges apply to shipments within Germany:
• EUR 30 on goods value of EUR 1,500 or less
• EUR 50 on goods value in excess of EUR 1,500 but not higher than EUR 5,000
• EUR 100 on goods value in excess of EUR 5,000 but not higher than EUR 25,000
• Charges with a goods value in excess of EUR 25,000. must be requested separately.
The following flat-rate shipping charges apply to shipments to countries within the European Union:
• EUR 50 on goods value of EUR 1,500 or less
• EUR 100 on goods value in excess of EUR 1,500 but not higher than EUR 5,000
• EUR 150 on goods value in excess of EUR 5,000 but not higher than EUR 25,000
• At a value of over EUR 25,000 the shipping costs must be requested separately.
When shipping to select countries outside the European Union the shipping costs also need to be requested separately.
Orders will be shipped after remittance and credit of the purchase price.
All remittances have to be made in in Euros. We don't accept PayPal and credit cards.
Other payment terms can be agreed by negotiation in individual cases.
Retention of title, set-off, Retention
(1) For consumers, we retain title to the goods until full payment of the invoice amount before. Are you a business in the course of your trade or profession, a legal entity under public law or public law special fund, we reserve title to the goods until all outstanding claims from the business relationship with the purchaser. The corresponding security rights are transferable.
(2) A right of set off is available only if your counterclaims have been legally established, we are undisputed or have been recognized or are based on defects in the goods, the payment we assert our claim. You also have a right of retention if and when your claim is based only on the same contractual relationship.
(3) If the customer is towards us with any payment obligations in arrears, all existing debts become due immediately.
For personalized goods, that are goods that are not pre-made and for their production of an individual choice or determination is largely determined by you or which are clearly tailored to your personal needs, there is no withdrawal. Otherwise, if your order counts the following
Right of withdrawal
End of information on right of withdrawal
After-sales service, warranty and guarantees
Governing law, place of jurisdiction
This contract is governed solely and exclusively by German law (to the exclusion of any referral to other legal systems and of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods (CISG)).
The place of jurisdiction and place of performance for contracts with persons registered in a commercial register, legal persons constituted under public law or funds subject to public law, and for persons without place of jurisdiction within the European Economic Area shall be our registered office in Munich.
Batteries can also be returned to us free of charge, either in person of by fully prepaid letter addressed to: Ralf Meertz, Prannerstr. 13, 80333 Munich. Final users of batteries containing pollutant substances bearing a symbol prohibiting their disposal as normal waste (crossed-out garbage can) have a legal obligation to return batteries when they expire. Letters printed underneath the garbage can symbol state the pollutant substance present in the battery (e.g. "Cd" for Cadmium, "Pb" for lead or "Hg" for mercury). You will also find this information in the manufacturer’s directions for use enclosed with the goods.
We process your personal data for the purpose of execution of orders and customer relations. We never make your data available to other companies.
We will be glad to give you, on request, details of the personal data relating to you stored in our files.
The images and descriptions appearing on this website are the property of the company trading as Ralf Meertz and are protected under copyright law. You are not permitted to copy and use these without the written consent of that company.
Ralf Meertz / WORLDOFTIME